Trident 70 Braille Embosser 60 DPS
Hint Copy and paste description
The Trident 70 Braille Embosser features 10th generation embossing technology, powered by the Firebird Software Suite. This has replaced the Juliet embosser.
The Trident is a lightweight, double-sided embosser that produces our legendary quality of Braille at speeds up to 100 characters per second and is compatible with all major Braille translation programs.
Included free with the Trident is the Firebird Software Suite. The Firebird Software Suite includes the Firebird Graphics Editor that will allow you to produce Braille graphics in 12.5 or 17 DPI and emboss them on the Trident.
The Trident comes standard with the following features and capabilities:
- Weighs 21 pounds (9.53 kg).
- Produces double-sided Braille up to 45 Braille characters per line.
- Embossing speed up to 100 characters per second.
- Embosses high-quality, Double-sided Braille on continuous form, tractor feed Braille paper up to 12 inches wide.
- Embosses regular (12.5 DPI) and high (17 DPI) resolution graphics.
- Features rear-feed paper path so paper is safely stacked behind the embosser.
The Trident comes with built-in USB and Ethernet Network ports to easily connect to your modern computer system.
The Trident comes with a one-year factory warranty, USB cable, line cord, user manual & printer driver on CD-ROM and email Manufacturer support. Additional support can be purchased by arrangement.
As prices are subject to exchange rate variations, please email us for a Quote.