Cyclone 70 Braille Embosser 60 DPS
Hint Copy and paste description
The Cyclone embosser features 10th generation embossing technology, powered by the Firebird Software Suite. This has replaced the Romeo Pro embosser.
The Cyclone is a lightweight, single-sided embosser, producing the legendary quality Braille at speeds up to 60 characters per second, and is compatible with all major Braille translation programs.
Included free with the Cyclone is the Firebird Software Suite. The Firebird Software Suite includes the Firebird Graphics Editor that will allow you to produce Braille graphics in 12.5 and 17 DPI and emboss them on the Cyclone.
The Cyclone comes standard with the following features and capabilities:
- Weighs 21 pounds (9.53 kg).
- Produces single-sided Braille up to 45 Braille characters per line.
- Embossing speed up to 60 characters per second.
- Embosses high-quality, single-sided Braille on continuous form, tractor feed Braille paper, up to 12 inches wide.
- Embosses regular (12.5 DPI) and high (17 DPI) resolution graphics.
- Features rear-feed paper path so paper is safely stacked behind the embosser.
The Cyclone comes with built-in USB and Ethernet Network ports to easily connect to your modern computer system.
The Cyclone comes with a one-year factory warranty, USB cable, line cord, user manual & printer driver on CD-ROM and email Manufacturer support. Additional support can be purchased by arrangement.
Please email your details to Zabonne to receive a quote.