Juliet Classic Braille Embosser
Interpoint Braille, low and high resolution graphics the Juliet Classic does it all
Juliet Classic's top quality Braille on both sides of a page up to 56 characters wide and speed of up to 55 characters a second have made her a all-time best seller. The very best in wide-line interpoint braille.
Juliet Classic's standard features include:
- Extra-wide Braille line (up to 56 characters)
- Up to 55 characters per second
- Juliet Classic's top quality Braille on both sides of a page up to 56 characters wide has made her our all-time bestseller. The oversized embossing line makes full use of both sides of paper up to 15 inches wide--even ordinary lightweight office paper. These paper-wise ways have made the desktop Juliet Classic a long-time favorite with businesses, agencies, schools, and Braille producers, large and small. Of course, you can also turn off the interpoint and make single-sided Braille whenever you want.
- Juliet Classic's standard features include regular Braille graphics, high resolution Braille graphics, and Dynamic Braille Scaling. With Dynamic Braille Scaling, you can turn on different Braille sizes, even within the same document. Built-in Braille sizes include Library of Congress Braille with or without increased line spacing, California sign Braille, Jumbo Braille, or the smaller Braille often preferred by our Japanese customers. Regular or high resolution Braille graphics make maps, simple line drawings, or math more accessible.
- Standard ports include one parallel port and a 9-pin serial port. An impact control on the rear panel allows you to select perfect Braille heights for different paper grades. Sixteen menus allow you to customize your embosser just once for every task you need and call all the settings into action with a few keystrokes. Adjust for 6 or 8-dot Braille, even print sideways. Use a variety of paper sizes. Reprint up to 99 copies of one document automatically with Multi-Copy.
Juliet Classic Technical Specifications
- Printing Speed: (Interpoint) Up to 55 characters per second.
- (Single-Sided) 40 characters per second.
- Line width: Up to 56 characters with Library of Congress spacing.
- Paper Width: Adjustable. 1.5 to 15 inches (3.8 to 38.1 cm).
- Page Length: Selectable. 3 to 14 inches (7.6 to 35.6 cm).
- Paper: Continuous tractor feed paper.
- Paper Weight: Variable. Standard computer paper through heavy index-type card stock.
- Depth: 29.2 cm.
- Height: 21.9 cm.
- Weight: 23.2 kg.
- Case Style: Desktop.
- Sound Level: 68 DBA, although sound level may vary with ambient conditions.
- Temperature: Operating: 2 C to 49 C.
- Storage: Minus -48 C to 80 C.
- Humidity: Operating or Storage: 10% to 95% non-condensing.
- Shock: 1 metre drop (approximately 5G).
- Line Voltage: User Switchable. 210-250 VAC.
- Amperage: 1.0 Amperes 210-250 VAC.
- Wattage: 120 watts average (6.0 watts in low power mode).
- Interface: (Port 1) Centronics Compatible Parallel. (Port 2) Asynchronous Serial, EIA RS-232D, DTE.
After three minutes of inactivity, Juliet Classic automatically enters a special low power consumption mode to save energy. As an ENERGY STAR® partner, Enabling Technologies has determined that this product meets the ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency.
Single Sheet Tractor Option enables you to feed in single sheets of letterhead or card stock, one at a time by hand.
As prices are subject to exchange rate variations, please email us to obtain a current quote.
Related ProductsCipher Braille Translator Software
Duxbury Text to Braille Translator