Hands On Reading
Price: $122.50 Add to cart
by Jane Kelly and Teresa Friend
This book contains common children's stories. The actual books may be found in libraries and bookstores. The activities and exercises for each literary selection include:
- A variety of fun cut-and-paste activities.
- Musical selections and songs for singing, signing, and/or miming
- A series of entertaining worksheets utilizing the PCS™.
- Communication displays that can be used alone or with communication devices.
Designed to involve both speaking and nonspeaking students, while promoting emergent literacy. Below are the four thematic units and the books that coordinate with them:
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- Jump, Frog, Jump
- The Very Busy Spider
- Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?
- Dear Zoo
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- The Potluck Supper
- Pancakes, Pancakes
- Green Eggs and Ham
- More Spaghetti I Say!
- Harry the Dirty Dog
- Rub-A-Dub-Dub, What's in the Tub?
- Andrew's Bath
- Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, What Are You Doing?
- Here are My Hands
- Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, What Do You Say?
- Mary Wore Her Red Dress
- The Best Dressed Bear
- Jesse Bear, What Will You Wear?
- Whose Shoe?, Whose Hat?
- The Little Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything
- The Jacket I Wear in the Snow
Related ProductsMore Hands-On Reading
Hands On Reading Classroom Classics